Air-saver can be programmed to block the compressed air, whenever its needed. It can be the whole compressed air-system or a single machine, that should be shut down. READ MORE
A typical compressed air piping-system will have leaks from the pipe joints, sinks, package and more.
Air-saver can be programmed to block the compressed air, whenever its needed.
It can be the whole compressed air-system or a single machine, that should be shut down.
Air-saver are installed on the air outlet of the pressure-vessel. Air-saver can be programmed for automatic opening of the compressed air when the production starts , and close it again when the working day is over.
Advantages with air-saver:
- 1” and 2” pipe-thread dimension – 16 bar maximum pressure
- Slow opening of the valve to avoid water and pressure-shock in the pipe system
- Time programmed or remote-controlled
- Manuel operation of the valve is possible in the event of power failure
- Completely automatic - maintenance-free
- Easy to open for a hour or two in the event of overtime work
- Integrated Litium battery are protecting the program
- Microprocessor is controlled (multi cycle 7 days program).
- Big LCD display shows cycle and actual time
- Compact design – Easy to install.
- User-friendly keys – Simple to program.
- Remote control-switch-kit as an option.
Download brochure here G1:
Download brochure here G2: